Friday, January 19, 2007

The LEAP program

The leap program is the program for studying English that I ever had. This program helped me to lern english faster then at the other facilityes I ever studied. I like writing course that I havnig right now. It rases my academich English each time when I writing essay. The essaywriting is hard and never fun like Blogging or journal writing. 'Cause, by doing blogging I can write whatever I like. It is greate to blogg, you are doing free writing and no any grammar rules. It is also fun to leve comments on the others student's bolgs. It is grete to blogg about things that you are know well, because you share you experience with the other students. If you write your blog with details about things you are doing and you can describe them well it is great, because some students can ;earn a little bit ubout them

No comments: