Monday, March 5, 2007

EASY EXAMS!

The last week we had a mid term exams. This situation remind me about exams that I had in Russia. Every exam in my group is historical. The Russian examination system is different from Canadian: in Russia students at first have to do two asigments and 1-3 questions, then an interview with an instructor. The last my exam in Russia was been for 8 hours.
Now, the stories of my group in Russian university. During the exam of phisics - termodynamics, one guy did not answered his papere test and the proff said him to get out. But that guy started to cry and asked for another one. Everybody were shocked, especialy the proff. That cruing guy, after that our group sentensed him to be a girl for the rest of his studies, he cried for 40 minutes, then the proff gave him another one. Right after that the another guy whose nickname is the Deer (because of his intelegence) walked to the proff's desk. He gave him a clean papers with the test and asked him: "Give me a C, please!" Every body started to laugh, the proff said that he never seen anything like that during his 20 years pracrice. The proff said: "Why I should give you a C for nothing." The Deer said if he won't give him a C he will go to the army. Everyone laughed. Finely the proff said to him that he will give him a C for 2 reasons: first he was only the one for 20 years, and second he should not see that guy for the rest of his life. The Deer got a C and still hiding in the holeways. Another story about afriend of mine. We had an line algebra exam, and my friend asked me for answers, the girl in front of me had the same test like he had. I took me 15 minutes to sent her a notice, after a while she gave me a pice of paper with the answers, my friend was right behind me. But the proff wached for that girl and wanted to catch us. I had to do only the small thing pass the answers to my friend, suddenly I saw that the proff is walking towards me. I did not know what to do: to said that the answer not for me but for me and set up my friend or hit my friend that he made me do that, in the both scenarios I would be kicked out from the exam. Then I ate this paper, the proff did not find anything, my class mates who have seen it were dying because of laughing, I passed the exam, but my friend did not. There are a lot of fun stories about me and classmates on the exams, but it could take alot of time to write everthing. However, some proffs said that the our group is outstanding, some others mean proffs said the we shoul not studie at university at all, but live in the zoo in the cages insted of monkeys. I realy miss my classmetes, we had a lot of fun tougether.

5 comments:

Felice said...

Oh my God! I can't believe you ate that paper :))))) How did it taste? :) ohh, you were such bad students :)))

anna said...

I am sure this proff respects you and tell his own version of this story to his friends, because once he himself was a student like you. Yulia.

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, those are some amazing stories! I wonder what I would do if someone gave me a blank paper and demanded a C. I think I probably would tell him good luck in the army and keep his head down. Gosh.

Alif said...

Wow, In the first story, maybe the student was shocked because of the professor's genoursity to that student. We did not notice what is happening in others' mind. So, teachers someitmes should follow the opinions of the students as a whole.

Next story I liked very much. Eating paper is nice way to save self from the profs. I could pass this idea to my several friends in Bangladesh. GREAT INSTANT INTELLIGENCE!!!

Carlos Pulici said...

Those are amazing stories!!!
I never have met anyone who have eaten paper with the answers in an exam!!!
During my time at university in Brazil, I had help other students to pass in their exams, but I thing that there was not so much pressure from the proffessors and I never had problems.