Tuesday, February 6, 2007

IT'S FUN TO TELL

Hi every one!
To day is so cold and wery wery icy. In the morning I walked out of the door straight and I started slide down the back alley. It was so icy that I could not stop and walk back to my house. It was fun. And this reminded me about one situation that happen to me about 2 or 3 mounths ago. My friends and I decided to go to the ... Somewhere to have fun. I was working that evening near by one of my friends house. He always late for 30 40 minutes, so I decided to pick him up. It was snow fall on that day and roads in comutyties very icy. It was the road that I drove many times, I made the left turn in intersection and I have been movind up to hill. Just right I made the turn my car slowed down and started to slide down the hill. I almost had a hurt attack. The drivers on the same itersection were shocked, it was only the way out the comunity. Luckly I stopped the on that hill, but I couldn't to go forward. My friend said (after all the F words) "OK I WILL PUSH YOU" And I did not tell him the small problem that it will be hard to push 1730 kg car up to the hill. Then he opened the door, stepped out of the car, he slipped, folldown on his back, and slided down the hill far then the car. And he could not stend up for 7 times because of ice. All the comunity laughed on this situation, I did know what to do. Then Ijust pulled back got some speed and passed that icy hill.

No comments: