Monday, February 12, 2007

SNOWBOARDING!


On last weekend I spent all day at the Lake Louise. I was so much fun! I have been snowboarding all day. The weather was warm and nice, and in the end of a day it became warmer. It was not so crowded as it usually is. It was my first time this winter, it took about 5 minuts to remember how to snowboarding. At my first launch I twisted my knee a little bit, but it was not serious and countinue to boarding. I have seen a lot of people from Germany, they were reporters and they did some show about skiing at Lake Louise. Many people say that the Lake Louise is a place number one for skiing and snowboarding at the world. Like at the last year Alik Boldwin and Holly Barry visited Lake Louise. Many people came to the Lake Louise that time, but I was smarter I did go to Nakiska and it was not crowded at all. However, snowboarding is very fun! For example in the morning you are above some clouds and it sunny, after you are skated down it again cloudy. There are about 109 different tracs. And you can take a different one every time. The amasing thing that little kids about 5 years old are skiing and snowboarding at the same track as adults and some times they do much better then adults. Moreover, my friends and I usually go off the racks to the forest, it is so fun to boarding through trees. One of my friends said that it is stupid to boarding bettween trees and he never did go with us.

2 comments:

Happy Amy said...

haha~~~
I find another friend interested in snowboarding!!!!wow!!!!
I strongly agreeeeee with u that snowboarding is so fun!!!!
I only went snowboarding for twice in COP...but I have already addicted in snowboarding~~~

SabRina said...

did you went to Banff???!!!!

I love that place!

Is there a lot of ice in there?

when the Russia Spring festival?